Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Color Series: Green

Today I’m going to do another list in the color series. I am doing green. Let’s get started.
Girls
  1. Verdi- An Italian name that means green
  2. Emerald- An English name that means green gem stone
  3. Greenlee- An English name that means from the green field
  4. Viridianna- A Latin name that means green verdant
  5. Jade- An English name that means green gem stone
  6. Binda- An Aboriginal name that means green place
  7. Tale- An Egyptian name that means green

Boys
  1. Oran- An Irish name that means green
  2. Orrin- An Irish name that means green
  3. Vermont- A French name that means Green mountain

So that is the list. It was another short one, especially the boy names. I hope you liked it. Bye for now.

P.S. Did you see I add tabs to my blog? I have plans to add a few more tabs in the near future.

Photo Credit: http://www.bestfreewebresources.com/2012/02/30-most-cute-and-beautiful-baby-photos.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...