Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Strong Names

Today this list is going to be on names that have strong in their meaning. I put girl, boy and unisex names on this list.

Boys
  1. Aaron- Hebrew; Exalted, Strong
  2. Carolos- Greek; Strong, Manly
  3. Ethan- Hebrew; Firm, Strong
  4. Liam- Irish; Strong-willed Warrior
  5. Hardy- English; Courageous, Strong
  6. Wilhelm- German; Strong-willed Warrior
  7. Willem- Dutch; Strong-willed Warrior
  8. William- English; Strong-willed Warrior
  9. Tiergan- Irish; Strong Willed (Love this name!)

Girls
  1. Arnia- American; Strong As An Eagle
  2. Bryna- Irish; Strong One (my favorite)
  3. Bryndis- Scandinavian; Of Strong Armor
  4. Gertrude- German; Strong Spear
  5. Mina- English; Strong-willed Warrior
  6. Minka- Polish; Strong-willed Warrior
  7. Velma- Greek; Strong-willed Warrior
  8. Valene- Latin; Strong
  9. Wilhelmina- German; Strong-willed Warrior

Unisex
  1. Timber- American; Wood, Strong
  2. Harding- English; Hard-working, Strong (my favorite)

So that is my list. I hope you like it. My favorite boy name was Tiergan, my favorite girl name was Bryna and my favorite unisex name was Harding. Bye for now. 

P.S. don’t forget to vote and check out my formspring.

Photo Credit: http://pinterest.com/pin/116389971589433372/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...