Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

German Names

So this time I have a blog post about names that are German. I have 10 names for girls and 10 names for boys. So let’s get started.

Girls
  1. Emera- Industrial leader
  2. Gable- God is bright
  3. Lotte- Free
  4. Lynde- Gentle
  5. Nixie- Water Spirit
  6. Rune- A secret
  7. Viveca- War
  8. Anneliese- From Anna and Elise
  9. Auberon- Noble Bear
  10. Crescentia- Crescent-shaped, moon

Boys
  1. Carsten- Christian
  2. Brynner- Dweller by the sea
  3. Hertz- Brave, Bold
  4. Hugo- Bright in mind and spirit
  5. Kaiser- Leader
  6. Arlen- Person from Erlen, Germany
  7. Alaric- Noble ruler, elf ruler
  8. Dresden- People from the forest by the river
  9. Gunther- War Army
  10. Minze- Mint

So that is my list of German names. I hope you like it and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :).

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yarnattacks/3974253539/

5 comments:

  1. I like:
    ~ Emera << I haven't heard this one before, I really like it =D
    ~ Nixie
    ~ Rune
    ~ Crescentia

    ~ Arlen
    ~ Alaric <3

    =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny the things you discover when you are reading other people's opinions and such. I usually get all of my top names from other people.

      Delete
    2. Totally! I get a lot of names from other people =)

      Delete
    3. That's my favorite thing about formspring lol

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...