Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

MLB Series: Minnesota Twins

Hey, guys. SO today I have another blog in the MLB series. This time the team is the Minnesota Twins. So let’s get started.

Boys
  1. Jamey- This name is for Jamey Carroll. He is number 8, an infielder, and 38 years old. Jamey means he who supplants in Hebrew or Latin. I like this name because it was cute and different.
  2. Darin- This name is for Darin Mastroianni. He is number 19, an outfielder, and 27 years old. Darin means little Dario in Italian. I like this name because it ends in the in sound.
  3. Glen- This name is for Glen Perkins. He is number 15, a pitcher, and 29 years old. Glen means from the wooded valley in Scottish. I like Glen because it is short and sweet.
  4. Denard- This name is for Denard Span. He is number 2, an outfielder, and 28 years old. I know Denard is French but I don’t know the meaning. I like Denard because it sounds exotic.
  5. Liam- This name is for Liam Hendriks. He is number 62, a pitcher, and 23 years old. Liam means strong-willed warrior in Irish. I like this name.
  6. Burton- This name is for Jared Burton. He is number 61, a pitcher, and 31 years old. Burton means town of the fortress in English. I love the name Burton.

Girls
  1. Gray- This name is for Jeff gray. He is number 60, a pitcher, and 31 years old. Gray means color in English. I use to only like Gray on a boy but now I like it as a middle name on a girl.
  2. Casilla- This name is for Alexi Casilla. He is number 12, and infielder, and 28 years old. I don’t know the meaning or origin of this name. I like Casilla because it sounds different.

So that is my list. I am hoping to get more blog post out very soon so stay tune for them. Bye for now :).

Photo Credit: http://www.michellebarnesphotography.com/children/mn-twins-fans-eden-prairie-childrens-photographer/


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...