Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

MLB Series: New York Mets

I have another blog in the MLB series. This time it is the New York Mets. So let’s get started.

Boys
  1. Elvin- this name is for Elvin Ramirez. He is number 62, a pitcher, and 25 years old. Elvin means elf friend in English. I like Elvin because it is a nice alternative to Elvis.
  2. Kirk- This name is for Kirk Nieuwenhuis. He is number 9, an outfielder, and 25 years old. Kirk means church in Scandinavian. I like Kirk but it sounds geeky to me.
  3. Jordany- This name is for Jordany Valdespin. He is number 1, an infielder and 24 years old. I know Jordany is a variation of Jordan. I like this name because it is a variation of the name Jordan.
  4.  Ike- This name is for Ike Davis. He is number 29, an infielder, and 25 years old. Ike means he will laugh in American. I like Ike because it sounds so cool.
  5. Ruben- This name is for Ruben Tejada. He is number 11, an infielder, and 23 years old. Ruben means behold, a son in Spanish. I like this name but it makes me think of the sandwich.
  6. Ramon- This name is for Ramon Ramirez. He is number 52, a pitcher and 23 years old. Ramon means counsel protection in Spanish. I like Ramon.

Girls
  1. Niese- This name is for Jon Niese. He is number 49, a pitcher, and 26 years old. Niese means our choice in Irish. I like Niese because it is short and sweet and because it sounds like Reese.

So that is my list. I hope you liked it and don’t forget to comment and tell me what you think. Bye for now :).

Photo Credit: http://www.buy.com/prod/milwaukee-brewers-toddler-pink-dress-by-soft-as-a-grape/212341936.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...