Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

MLB Series: San Diego Padres

Hey guys! So I am back with the next installment of the MLB series. This time I will be doing the San Diego Padres. Let’s get started.

Boys
  1. Everth- This name is for Everth Cabera. He is number 2, an infielder, and 26 years old. I couldn’t find information on this name. I like Everth because it is cool and different. I kind of like it more than Everett.
  2. Huston- This name is for Huston Street. He is number 16, a pitcher, and 29 years old. Huston means Hugh’s town, settlement on the hill in Irish. I like Huston because of the ston part. I like it better than Hudson.
  3. Edinson- This name is for Edinson Volques. He is number 37, a pitcher, and 29 years old. I couldn’t find the meaning of Edinson. I think Edinson could go with the other popular names.
  4. Yonder- This name is for Yonder Alonso. He is number 23, an infielder, and 25 years old. I couldn’t find the meaning of Yonder. I like Yonder but I think it could be confused for younger.
  5. Kip- This name is for Kip Wells. He is number 60, a pitcher, and 35 years old. Kip means pointed hill in English. I really like Kip. It is kind of old fashioned and could come back.
  6. Dale- This name is for Dale Thayer. He is number 55, a pitcher, and 32 years old. DFale means valley in English. I’m okay with Dale. It isn’t my favorite though.

Girls
  1. Headley- This name is for Chase Headley. He is number 7, an infielder, and 28 years old. Headley means heathered meadow in English. I was watching sportscenter the over day and they were talking about this guy. I though “Hey Headley could be a cute girl name!”.
  2. Maybin- This name is for Cameron Maybin. He is number 24, an outfielder, and 25 years old. I couldn’t find the meaning of this name. I have a girl in my class with the last name Mabin and think it is a really cute name.

So that is my list. I hope you like it and don’t forget to comment. Also if you were wondering about the feature Friday, the person is picked (at random) and has been contacted. All I need to do is interview her. If we don’t start the interview by Wednesday than the second pick, who doesn’t know yet, we take her place. Bye for now :).

Photo Credit: http://www.gaslampball.com/2012/7/25/3186556/game-thread-07-25-padres-giants

2 comments:

  1. I like Kip too, he's slang for nap here in the UK too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that. I guess it would make it unusable in the UK?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...