Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MLB Series: San Francisco Giants

Hey guys! I’m back with the next installment of the MLB series. I only have 6 more after this one. Today’s team is the San Francisco Giants. So let’s get started.

Boys
  1. Buster- This name is for Buster Posey. He is number 28, a catcher, and 25 years old. Buster means tough guy in American. I `like Buster on a dog but I think it would be cute on a little boy.
  2. Zito- This name is for Barry Zito. He is number 75, a pitcher, and 34 years old. Zito is French but I couldn’t find the meaning of it. I really like Zito. It is a great alternative to Tito.
  3. Marco- This name is for Marco Scutaro. He is number 19, an infielder, and 37 years old. Marco means warlike in Italian. To me Marco is very strong and manly. I can see this name in all ages.
  4. Melky- This name is for Melky Cabrera. He is number 53, an outfielder, and 28 years old. Melky means his kingdom, his counselor in Hebrew. I really like this name. It would be a guilty pleasure name for me.
  5. Gregor- This name is for Gregor Blanco. He is number 7, an outfielder, and 29 years old. Gregor means vigilant, a watchman in Scottish. I love Gregor. I also like McGregor and Gregory. The only thing I don’t like is the nickname Greg.
  6. Romo- This name is for Sergio Romo. He is number 54, a pitcher, and 29 years old. I couldn’t find a meaning or origin for this name. I think everyone thinks of Tony Romo when they heard of this name. I think if people can get over that than it would be a great name.

Girls
  1. Hensley- This name is for Clay Hensley. He is number 34, a pitcher, and 33 years old. Hensley means one who is ambitious in English. I love this name. It is so cute and I think it goes with the rest of the names like Kensley, and Kinley.
  2. Pagan- This name is for Angel Pagan. He is number 16, an outfielder, and 31 years old. Pagan means country dweller. I think this name could go with other names like Megan. I think it’s cute.
  3. Penny- This name is for Brad Penny. He is number 31, a pitcher, and 34 years old. Penny means weaver in English. I think of Penny from the Big Bang Theory when I hear this name. I still like it and I have it as a middle name for Jubilee, Jubilee Penny.

So that is my list. I hope you liked it and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now. :)

EDIT: I was just watching NY Med and as the credits were going by I saw the name Pagan!I was so excited that I went and google the name to see if it was a girl or a boy and it turns out it was a girl! Her name was Pagan Danielle Harleman. I thought I should put this in the post. I was so excited to see it.

Photo Credit: http://www.chacha.com/topic/san-francisco-giants/news/what-is-the-search-for-the-world-championship-baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...