Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

"Gift" Names

Hey guys! So today I went to visit a college that is 2 hours from my house. I won’t tell you the name because of privacy reasons. It has been a long day and I am just now getting around to putting a post up (it’s now 8:30). Anyway I am going to do it on baby names that mean gift. I only have 7 girl names and 5 boy names. So let’s get started.

Girls
  1. Donatella- Italian; Beautiful gift
  2. Keona- Hawaiian; God’s gracious gift
  3. Eydie- English; Rich gift
  4. Matana- Hebrew; Gift
  5. Makana- Hawaiian; Gift
  6. Shiloh- Hebrew; His gift
  7. Dot- Greek; Gift of God

Boys
  1. Jesse- Hebrew; Gift
  2. Donato- Italian; A gift
  3. Mace- English; Gift of God
  4. Matteo- Italian; Gift of God
  5. Theodore- Greek; Divine Gift

So that is the list. I’m sorry my blog posts have been short and not very organized. I have been so busy and barely get time to just sit. I am hoping to catch up tomorrow but I can’t promise anything. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 



Photo Credit:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/88877384/ribbons-and-bows-beanie-knitting-pattern?ref=cat1_gallery_30

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love Eydie, Shiloh and Dot.
    Like Jesse & Theodore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like those too! Right now Theodore is my top boy name.

      Delete
  2. I think Eydie is kind of a love/hate name for me. I like Shiloh, Mace,
    Matteo and Theodore.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...