Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Reed

Hey guys! So for the first time in months I have fallen behind in my blogging. Usually I have the post come out at 11:00 am everyday but I have had the craziest week and didn’t get around to planning post for today or the next week. I will try my best to get post out but  I’m not making any promises. So this is going to be a very quick post because I am going out to dinner with my family in 20 minutes.


Today I have the name Reed for you. Now you may be thinking this is just a normal boy name but I’m not writing this post as a boy name post. I am writing it as a girl one. I have really been loving the name Reed on a girl. I do like the spelling Reid on a boy but I just love Reed on a girl. I do know of a girl whose name is Reedie and I asked her if Reedie was a nickname or a full name and she said full name. If I could find a name that reed could be a nickname for I would love that. Reed means a reed or a red-haired in English. If I was to use Reed I would have to use a really girl middle name with it. Here are some examples:

Reed Olivia
Reed Isabella
Reed Kathleen
Reed Sophia
Reed Elizabeth
Reed Seraphina
Reed Matilda
Reed Beatrice

So that is really all. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :).

P.S. Do you like my new name siggy? It is from http://prettylittlegraphics.tumblr.com/post/33192491753

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/archerphotos/5246252593/



http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblkbnRY6s1qjfucho1_250.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...