Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12: Letter E


Hey guys! I’m here with the E names for you. Although I don’t love the letter E I have a nice list here for you. I was quite surprised. So let’s get started.

Boys
  • Eaven
  • Everson

Girls
  • Edina
  • Eldana
  • Essie

So that is the list. Those are names I haven’t heard of better. I did hear of Essie but as a nail polish. I think it’s kind of cute as a nickname. What do you think? I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :)

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cherryhilao/8209404811/
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like Everson and I LOVE Essie (though Essie's a GP name for me) =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of them. I am thinking of using Essie as a nickname but don't know what name to use it as a nickname for.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...