Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12: Letter S

Hey guys! So we are up to letter S! There’s only one S boy name but quite a few S girl names. I am actually surprised at how many names I liked and didn’t like. So let’s get started.

Boys
  • Silverio

Girls
  • Sagan
  • Scotlynn
  • Seeley
  • Sola

So those are the S names. I really like all of them and think they all have a fresh feel to them. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 


Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/byjessarae/7978787740/
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like Silverio, Sagan, and Seeley =D I like Scotland as a name but I'm not super fond of Scotlynn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I like Scotlyn, Scotlynn, or Scotland more.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...