Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12: Letter X

Hey guys! We are down to our last 2 12/12/12 post! I have the X names for you. X is one of my least favorite names so it was a little hard for me to pick my favorite. I do have names for you though. So let’s get started.

Boys
  • Xayvion

Girls
  • Xylah

So those are the X names. We only have one more post left! I say both names with an X sound and not a Z sound. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 


Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cherryhilao/8210559132/
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Xayvion sounds cool, but I don't like the spelling much. Something like Xaivion or Xavion would appeal to me more =) Xylah is alright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! Xaivion is really cute! I like it better than Xayvion

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...