Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Haim Sisters

Hey guys! So I know my post have been almost non-existent and I apologize to everyone who comes to read my blog. I haven’t had to energy or the want to post on here. I also haven’t been on formspring in a few weeks so my inbox is filled. I don’t know why I haven’t had to urge to blog or talk about baby names much lately. I really do want to blog more but I haven’t been able to think of any ideas on what to blog. If you have ideas or things you want to see let me know below in the comments.

 I do have an idea for today. Last weekend I went to see Mumford and Sons in concert. It was absolutely amazing and my love for them has grown 100 times more. The people whose names I want to talk about today opened for them. They are a group called Haim. Haim is a group of three sisters and their drummer from California. Their names really caught my eyes. 

  1. Este- means crowned in Greek
  2. Danielle- means God is my jungle in Hebrew and French
  3. Alana- means rock in Gaelic and awakening in Hawaiian
  4. Dash- means from the ashes in English

So those are the names. I really like Este from the list. Overall the names are so nice together and make a cool set. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :)


Photo Credit: http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/nov/24/haim-london-ellie-goulding
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is very naic. I have some real strange names of Hindu baby names with meaning and the letter the name starts with and the baby names based on the meaning of a particular God or Goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed an informative article. Even i am regular visitor of babynology.com, which gives ideas for babies parenting and large list of baby names with meaning with origin and numerology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am visit babynology.com and have found a good directory of baby names, where i picked name "Aidam". I really get positive response about the names with meaning and numerology.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...