Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Mom Interview: Erica, Marni, Elliott, and Benjamin

Hey guys! I’m back with the Mom Interviews! This week I have a mom that I know pretty well. You may remember her from a couple of months back. I helped her name her twins, which she is still cooking! So let’s get started with Erica’s interview.

1.       What is your baby(ies) name(s) (Include middle if you like)?
 Marni Brooke, Elliott Jacob and Benjamin Samuel
2.       Do you have any nicknames you use? 
Marni-Mars,Marnadoddle, M, Ni Elliott-Baby A, Eli Benjamin-Ben,Benji,Baby B.
3.       What names did you have picked out for the other gender?
For Marni it was Ryan Joseph. If we were having 2 girls it was Annabelle Sophia and Eden Ivy. If it was a boy and a girl it would of been Elliott Jacob and Annabelle Sophia
4.       Was the baby named after anyone? If so, who? 
Yes,Marni Brooke is after Joey's grandma Michelle and Brooke is after my grandma Barbara 
Elliott Jacob is after my great grandpa  Eli and Joey's great uncle Joe.
Benjamin Samuel is after Joey's grandpa Benjamin and my grandpa Samuel
5.       Did you know the meaning before you choose the name?
Yes we did. The means were part of the reason we chose the names.
6.       Who helped in picking the name?
Ren did! Joey,Myself and Marni
7.       Did you use a book or website to help pick the names?
Ren and me emailing!
8.       Is there anything you would like to add about how you named your baby?
I think Marni fits her name. I just hope the boys do too! 


So that was Erica’s interview. It was so nice to hear how she choose her names, especially her daughter’s name because I hadn’t heard about that. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 


Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/peytongrace/8528596056/
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I love the stories behind people's names. I tried to comment like, three times on another post, but my iPod was being really dumb. I'm a mom and I have three kids and I wouldn't mind being interviewed!

    Marni, Elliot, and Benjamin is such a cute sibset! I like that they aren't matchy for the twins. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so fun to hear the stories behind people's names. I would love to interview you! Email me at renanneliesedavidson@gmail.com and we can do the interview!

      I agree!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...