Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dad's Birthday: Philadelphia Eagles Names

Hey all! Today is not only Cinco de Mayo but it is also my dad’s birthday. He is 49! As I do with every one of my families’ birthdays, I am doing a post with names associated with them. My dad loves the Eagles so I thought I would do a post featuring names from the team. Let’s get started.

Baby Fletcher!
Lane
  • Lane Johnson
  • #65
  • Origin: English
  • Meaning: Path, roadway
I love how simple and country this name is. I know that some people like Lane on a girl but I much prefer it on a boy.


Everette
  • Everette Brown
  • #34
  • Origin: English
  • Meaning: brave, strong boar
This is such a cute name but I’m not to thrilled with the spelling. I like Everett more.


Cedric
  • Cedric Thornton
  • #72
  • Origin: English
  • Meaning: kindly and loved
This name is so cool! I like how it ends in –ric.


Antonio
  • Antonio Dixon
  • #90
  • Origin: Spanish and Italian
  • Meaning: variant of Anthony
I don’t like Anthony but I love Antonio. Antonio is so much nicer to me than Anthony and it is also less popular.


Fletcher
  • Fletcher Cox
  • #91
  • Origin: English
  • Meaning: arrow-maker
I really like this one and it is spunky too.



There you have the 5 names I picked. I just wanted to wish my dad a Happy Birthday and thanks for being an amazing dad. I’ll leave everyone with a few questions.  

What is your favorite name form the list?
What is your favorite sports team?
What is one name you like but don’t like a similar name to it (ex: Antonio and Anthony)?

Photo Credit: http://www.teresavickery.com/blog/?m=200911
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...