Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Long Time, No Post

I know it's been months since I have posted on the blog. I started college in August and was learning how to balance school, family, friends, outside activities, along with gaining new responsibilities and a new environment. All in all my life changed dramatically and I wasn't able to keep up with this blog.

Besides being busy, I also lost a love for baby names. I never thought I would say that but its true. I still like baby names but now I just don't love them. Before I was always thinking about baby names and now I just think about them once in a while.

With the semester coming to an end and having more time on my hands, I have been thinking about this blog a lot. I know that I would never be able to post daily like I use to but I would like to start posting more (which at this point would be posting at all!). I still don't have a strong love for baby names but I want to get back into the blogging.

I hope this is the first post of many more in the future. If I can post once a week I would be extremely happy. Now I am not making any promises. All I am saying is I hope to get back into the swing of things.

Be on the lookout for more post about names!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What an effective work! it is a very praising activity. Thanks to you sharing it with us. Zarsbuy.com with you to spread your article.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...