Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Name of The Week: Elizabeth

Happy New Year! I know I am a little late with this since we are already on day 4 of 2015. I've been trying to spend the last few days of my winter break relaxing and getting things done so I am ready to go back to school in a week. 

As I was looking at my blog I saw that I only posted 33 times in 2014. I'm actually really ashamed that in 365 I was only able to blog 33 times. My goal for 2015 is to definitely fix that. I'm not setting a huge goal. I'm going to start out small with twice a week. Than see if I can work my way up. I'm looking at Mondays and Fridays. 

Now that my little update is over let's get on to the post for today. I am going to start the week off with a name of the week. Now every Monday will not be a name of the week only a few of them.



Meaning
God is my Oath 

Origin
Hebrew 

Rank
#10 

Middle Names
Elizabeth Jane
Elizabeth Sue
Elizabeth Sutton
Elizabeth Juliana 
Elizabeth Wynn 
Elizabeth Georgina 
Elizabeth Josephine 
Elizabeth Aurora 
Elizabeth Freya 
Elizabeth Seraphina 

First Names
Nora Elizabeth 
Mary Elizabeth 
Blair Elizabeth 
Ruby Elizabeth 
Mabel Elizabeth 
Nova Elizabeth 
Matisse Elizabeth 
Margot Elizabeth 
Bailey Elizabeth 
Nancy Elizabeth 

Nicknames
Liz
Lizzy
Eliza
Libby
Beth
Liza
Betsy
Bessy
Tibby
Ellie
Elle
Ella

Famous People Named Elizabeth
Queen Elizabeth
Elizabeth Taylor
Elizabeth Montgomery 
Elizabeth McGovern 

My Thoughts
In recent times I have been loving classic, vintage names. Names that I wouldn't normally love. Elizabeth is no different. She is a classic name that ages amazing. It also has a ton of nicknames, a feature I love so much. Now I am not going to put this name on my top list right away but I will be adding it to my extent favorites. 

Reason Elizabeth is Name of the Week
I was looking at the SSA top names and saw that Elizabeth was #10. Now I have to admit, I never really looked at the top names for 2013. It's hard to believe that a namer hasn't completely analyzed the top names. I've just been super busy. When I saw it was #10 I was pleasantly surprised. 


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Such a good article, thanks to you sharing with us. Visit zarsbuy.com to spread your article on online market.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...