Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Name of the Week: Leia




Meaning
Variant of Leah; Delicate, Weary

Origin
Hebrew

Rank
509

Middle Names
Leia Evelyn
Leia Scarlett
Leia Penelope
Leia Caroline
Leia Violet
Leia Genevieve
Leia Naomi
Leia Ruby
Leia Adalyn
Leia Margaret

First Names
Emily Leia
Audrey Leia
Annabelle Leia
Josephine Leia
Isabelle Leia
Vivenne Leia
Evangeline Leia
Juniper Leia
Brielle Leia
Cheyenne Leia

Nicknames 
Lay
Lay Lay
Lulu

Famous People Named Leia
Princess Leia Organa (Star Wars)
Leia Smith (Soccer Player)

My Thoughts
Leia is such a gorgeous name. I've never actually seen any of the Star Wars movies so Leia doesn't make me think of them. My fear would be that people would think I'm a huge Star Wars fan and associated Leia with the movies. Leia is a lot less popular than Layla but still has the same feel. 

Reasons Leia Is Name Of The Week
I am loving this name a lot lately.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...