Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

2016 SSA List!

I am finally getting a chance to take a look at the new SSA name list! It been crazy few weeks around here and I'm sad that it's taken me this long to look at it. Its been almost a month since it came out! Right now I am debuting if I want to make any posts around the list. In the post I have but they have all been done within days of the release date. Any posts that I publish would just be dated that you have already seen or have access to. Anyway I wanted to take a loot at the top 10 list right now and then I will decide if I am going to publish anything else.



Boys
  1. Noah
  2. Liam
  3. William +2 
  4. Mason -1
  5. James +2
  6. Benjamin +4
  7. Jacob -3
  8. Michael +1 
  9. Elijah +2
  10. Ethan  -4


Girls 
  1. Emma
  2. Olivia
  3. Ava +1
  4. Sophia -1
  5. Isabella
  6. Mia
  7. Charlotte +2
  8. Abigail -1
  9. Emily -1
  10. Harper 

Elijah is the only new name to the top 10 list. Because Elijah moved up that means that a name had to move down. Alexander is no longer in the top 10 and moved down to #11. 

Noah has been #1 for since 2013 (4 years) and has been on the top 10 since 2009 (8 years). Emma has been #1 since 2014 (3 years) and in the top 10 since 2002 (15 years!). 

The top 10 list doesn't surprise my very much. I never expect any huge changes with the list. The only year I feel as if I was surprised was when Charlotte made her way onto the top 10 in 2014.

If you have any input into whether I should do my usual new SSA blog posts let me know below!

 photo small blog signature_zpsmlvv5oyk.png

1 comment:

  1. Such a good article, thanks to you sharing with us. Visit zarsbuy.com to spread your article on online market.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...